My 1960 Thompson

You inherited your uncle's Thompson and now you want to know more about it.

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

W Guy

Post by W Guy »

Andreas, The lemonade yellow is absolutely gourgous. Was that color by any chance an option on my '60 Sea Coaster?

Verne :D
LancerBoy

Post by LancerBoy »

The Lemonade Yellow was stanadrd on the Sea Lancer (Peshtigo). White was standard on the 1960 Sea Coaster. I suppose the factory would do a custom paint job if ordered that way.

in 1957 models pastel colours were standard on all but the Off-Shore model. Lemonade Yellow for Sea Lancer; Mist Green for Sea Coaster; Ice Blue for Sea Skiff; the above three colours plus Dusty Rose and Chartreuse for the Lap-Chine.

Andreas
THE LAKE

Post by THE LAKE »

Andreas
I would like to fabricate a rear seat for my 18ft Cruiser's Inc. Could you post some pictures of the rear seat in your Sea Lancer. I believe I could make the design of your rear seat work on my boat.

Thank You !

Brian
I'd have a boat and a Harley even if there were no water or roads in the world.
89 MACH I MV1900CC
62 Cruiser's Inc 302V Commander (under restoration) 67 Johnson 100hp Golden Meteor (running like new)
LancerBoy

Post by LancerBoy »

You can see pictures of that boat plus many others that were or current are in my stable at my face book page "andrea jordahl rhude"

Anyone can look.

Andreas
Charles Drumm

Post by Charles Drumm »

I mounted the letters, numbers and stickes on 1/8" thick plexiglas drilled small holes in each end and used small suction cups and I hang them from the inside of the side windows of my 1963 Sea Lancer. I was not keen on applying anything to the paint or varnish. The Ohio Dept. Of Watercraft looked me over last summer on Lake Erie and said nothing.
THE LAKE

Post by THE LAKE »

LancerBoy wrote:You can see pictures of that boat plus many others that were or current are in my stable at my face book page "andrea jordahl rhude"

Anyone can look.

Andreas
I don't do Facebook or Twitter or any of those general social media type websites Andreas. I actually only belong to this website and one for Harley's. Guess I'll just have to figure it out on my own. Thanks anyway

Brian
I'd have a boat and a Harley even if there were no water or roads in the world.
89 MACH I MV1900CC
62 Cruiser's Inc 302V Commander (under restoration) 67 Johnson 100hp Golden Meteor (running like new)