Cruisers Inc Emblems and Dash Chrome Cluster

Questions/concerns/issues. How did the other guy do it? Find out here.

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

rusty

Cruisers Inc Emblems and Dash Chrome Cluster

Post by rusty »

Hi all.
I am looking for emblems for my 1961 C202. Ebay is not producing anything and some of my other sites I regularly visit are also dry. Also, does anyone have any 'spare' chrome surrounds for dash gauges. They are the ones that have the difficult to find 'end pieces' I have no idea who made these, do you?

Happy boating and thanks for your time.
LancerBoy

Post by LancerBoy »

I believe both Aqua Meter and AirGuide made modular dash panels clusters. I had a boat with the Aqua Meter brand; three instruments with the two end plates.

keep your eyes open at both eBay and craigslist.com. Just be patient. You may have to obtain an entire boat to get what you need.

Also go to classic boat events and gatherings of the Antique Outboard Motor Club www.aomci.org. Vintage auto and snowmobile shows are other possibilities. Sometimes folks have boxes of marine stuff mixed in with the auto and snowmobile things.

Good luck!

Andreas
Dan Wolf

Post by Dan Wolf »

Rusty, He's right, sometimes there is nothing and sometimes there is more than you need. I'd like to find a pendent holder for my bow light. I have on occasion asked if the e-bay owner would "part out" his item. Sometimes yes, sometimes no....Dan