where to get 5200

Questions/concerns/issues. How did the other guy do it? Find out here.

Moderators: a j r, TDockside, Miles, Moderators

Jim Tesno

where to get 5200

Post by Jim Tesno »

Have tried local hardware, Menards, etc. Also checked Lowes and Home Depot near Lake Erie but no one has in stock. Can get it ordered but need to order a case. Looks like I'll have to buy over internet and have it shipped.

Any suggestion as to where to find the best deal/service?
Jim Tesno
Ron Zito

Post by Ron Zito »

Hi Jim
West Marine and Rockler woodworking stores in the Pittsburgh area carry it in stock, but only white. West Marine will order in a color. Google the stores close to you, surely Port Clinton, Indianapolis, Cleveland, thought I saw one in Maumee. They are all good drives I assume. I recently bought mine on line, 10oz. mahogany for $15.95 (West Marine was $23.00) Shipping was not an issue, it blended in with all the other products and considering local sales tax, it was not a factor. I purchased it along with other items from PBS Boat Store Pensacola Shipyard. It was my best deal at the time.

Ron
john

Post by john »

12.99 at www.jamestowndistrutors.com open a cash account and you get a discount, have great special tools, screws, bolts and such. Good guys, they will work with you on discounts on project orders. They have white,black,tan, and mahogany in stock all same price.