Page 1 of 1

back again!

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:43 pm
by andre lafrance
because i want very much to stain/varnish, etc. the inside of the hull (i really, really, really don't want to paint the interior) there are gouges behind the frames (not my biggest concern) AND places where the wood in the planking has lifted and left indentations. what can i use to fill in these spots so when i do stain the planking, it will look natural? once again - PLEASE HELP! as always, THANKS...

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:29 am
by LancerBoy
stainable waterproof filler putty such as Famowood.


Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:17 pm
by andre lafrance
thank you!